Three new projects this week!
First up: I cast on using some of my handspun for Geschenk. The handspin in question is from Patches and Butterscotch (of Long Island Livestock). I bought it at last year’s FFNE — spun it as skinny as I could and then made 2-ply. I got about 230 yards out of 4 oz of llama roving.
Second, I started a Stucco using two skeins of sumptuous Danu in Iris. It’s a simple pattern for a wild yarn — I’m a couple repeats in, and I think it’s going to be great! (I’m always worried about how strong-contrast variegated colorways will look as I knit them up.)
Last but not least, I started a new design prototype. I’m using Llyr in Leaf — a sweet tonal green. I’m using half-linen stitch again. The item in question is an asymmetrical cowl with two buttons — it’s going well so far, and I’ll show you more when I can :).